- [Data Controller] The administrator of your personal data is Recodeit sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dąbrowa Górnicza, Tysiąclecia 1A St., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000781400, NIP: 6252468964, REGON: 383139623, share capital PLN 5,000.00 paid in full ("Administrator").
- [Contact with the Administrator] You can contact the Administrator in writing by traditional mail, writing to the address indicated in point 1 or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [Purposes and legal basis for processing] Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the implementation of the legitimate interests of the Administrator:
- [Voluntary] Providing personal data is voluntary, it makes it impossible to obtain an answer for an inquiry via the Form or available contact channels.
- [Data recipients] The Administrator uses the services of other entities (subcontractors) in its activities, therefore, in justified cases, it transfers personal data to the following recipients who process data on behalf of the Administrator, including, m.in. IT system operators (hosting providers), such as:
- [Transfer of data to third countries] Due to the fact that we use the services of other providers, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), namely to the country: Belize. The European Commission has determined that some countries outside the EEA adequately protect personal data. Since the country to which we transfer personal data has not been recognized as an adequate country, the transfer of data takes place on the basis of a contract containing standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. Regardless of this, we would like to point out that the servers of the hosting provider indicated in point 5 letter b are located in the EEA.
- [Special category data] The administrator does not process special categories of personal data.
- [Your rights] According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- [Automated decisions, including profiling] Based on your personal data, the Administrator does not make automated decisions towards you, including decisions resulting from profiling.
- [Google Search Console] The Administrator uses the Google Search Console tool for a preview analysis of traffic on the Website, without conducting a thorough analysis of users. More information about the service at https://search.google.com/search-console/about